Those AHC students who choose to attend a CUNY community college receive advisement from the time they arrive on campus until they transfer into a 4-year college or begin their careers.
- A personal advisor to help you navigate the college experience (if you attend a CUNY community college)
- Common courses with other AHC students
- Free Metrocards
- Academic success and personal enrichment workshops
- Opportunities for CUNY Works paid internships and other special programs
- Assistance transferring to a four-year college or university
My AHC advisor not only advises but she establishes a relationship.
She’s someone you can call a friend and mentor.”
- Veronica, Majoring in Liberal Arts, BMCC